Happy Hour Mon-Fri 3-6pm
El Rancho was built in 1948 by the Jahnke family as a trading post. They sold the building in November 1953 to Mildred and Ray Zipprich, Milwaukee Wisconsin pie distributors. Their daughter Donna and son-in-law Paul McEncroe joined them in February 1958 and operated it, with their children, until 1988. After the McEncroes sold El Rancho in 1988 it was owned and operated by various families.
In May 2015 the Vincent families renovated the historic restaurant as a brew pub, opening in November 2015.
When El Rancho opened in 1954, the dining room accommodated 72 guests. Today El Rancho can serve 332 guests on the main floor dining room and bar, 27 in the private dining room and another 135 guests in our garden level banquet room.
The updated El Rancho is dedicated to serving the community as a gathering place, preparing tasty meals, producing quality craft beer, and keeping Colorado great.
Come for the View, Stay for the Food
29260 US Hwy 40
Evergreen, CO 80439
Original 1940's Neon Sign Still Intact & Working
El Rancho History
Call 303-670-2739 For Delivery or Take out
I70 at exits 251/252
DAILY 12pm - 8pm